Jannah-mate Insya Allah

Friday, April 27, 2012

Of Fragile Heart and 1101

...Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...


I'm a person whose in the midst of searching
someone who is in the journey
of finding her true identity
a person 
who aims high
but
a dreamy
a girl who
wanted to change from doing nothing
into doing something
aiming
to be someone to Him
and to the ummah

fragile heart
as from the words
easily broken into pieces
but He
who loves me more than my mummy
always there through thick and thin
being the nearest 
being the dearest
showing His non-stop kindness
by
holding my heart to this deen
either He is in the remembrance
or forgotten
silly me.

1101
on eleventh
and 
in January
I'm here in this world
taking the responsibility
to be the next khalifah 
the next generation of the ummah
the next solehah daughter to pray 
for the happiness of her parents here in the world and the afterlife
the next sahabiah to my friends
the next da'ieyah to the musleemat
the next tulang rusuk to the Imam I will be marrying
the next ummi to the next generations of Muhammad P.B.U.H
and of course
the next slave of His to be judge in the Day of Judgement

Allah~ Allah~

with Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
I write, express and share my thoughts 
in this piece of sheet of virtual reality
and I named her fragileheart1101
to tell the people
that I'm weak
I'm easily forget
but
I'm trying to change to be somebody
who benefits the ummah
and of course someone
who is trying to be a good slave of Allah
insyaAllah



...Alhamdulillahi rabbil 'aalamiin 'ala kulli haaliw wa ni'mah...




No comments:

Post a Comment